21/07/2018

KPU Buka Pendaftaran Calon Legislatif

KPU Buka Pendaftaran Calon Legislatif

Pagaralam,Republiknews

Merujuk Pengumuman Komisi Pemilihan Umum Daerah Kota Pagaralam, Nomor 318/KPU-kot.PGA/VII/2018, Sesuai amanat undang-undang Nomor 7 tahun 2017 tentang pemilihan umum, Peraturan Komisi Pemilihan Umum Nomor 5 Tahun 2018 tentang perubahan atas peraturan komisi Pemilihan Umum Nomor 7 Tahun 2017 tentang tahapan, Program dan jadwal Penyelengaraan Pemilihan Umum tahun 2019, Peraturan Komisi pemilihan Umum Nomor 20 Tahun 2018 Tentang Pencalonan Anggota Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat, Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Daerah Provinsi Dan Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Daerah Kabupaten/ Kota.

Ketua KPU kota Pagaralam Yenli Elmanoperi kepada Republiknews, Bahwa Pengumuman tersebut sudah disebarluaskan melalui media masa, sedangkan untuk syarat dan pendaftaran bisa datang langsung ke kantor KPU kota pagaralam jalan, Laskar Wanita Mentarjo Komplek Perkantoran Gunung gare kota pagaralam”ungkap yenli(01/07/18).

Kita baru saja menyelesaikan Pesta Demokrasi Pemilihan Kepala Daerah ( pilkada) walikota dan wakil walikota Beberapa waktu lalu, kini Kami berupaya untuk Melakukan tahapan PiLeg dan Pilpres yang juga akan dilaksanakan beberpa Waktu kedepan, olehnya kami berharap kepada paras simpatisan kader partai dan Bagi Masyarakat yang berminat untuk Maju dalam Pemilihan Untuk bakal calon Anggota Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Daerah untuk segera mendaftarkan diri.

“Mungkin waktu yang singkat ini bisa di manfaatkan semaksimal mungkin “tegasnya.

Yenli juga menambahkan selain datang ke kantor KPU untuk informasi lebih lanjut Bagi para peminat juga bisa langsung mengakses web atau laman resmi kami KPU kota pagaralam” yaitu www.kpu-kota.pagaralam.go.id (Rico)

Tags:

Thanks for read our article for update information please subscriber our newslatter below

19 Responses

1. Free Auto Approve List 7-8-201810/07/2018 at 11:44 pmReply

I hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a new list for you. Read the latest update on how I compiled the list. I’m still surprised by the results.

2. natynaty13/07/2018 at 5:00 amReply

You’ve been working hard lately. All that stress has got to be eating at you. Why not take a break and enjoy some cam girls? There’s plenty of them to enjoy at http://www.camgirl.pw It’s wall to wall babes at this site. You’ll know that right away after your first visit.

3. computer disposal service oxford15/07/2018 at 4:13 pmReply

Thanks for making me to acquire new strategies about pcs. I also hold the belief that one of the best ways to help keep your laptop in best condition is to use a hard plastic material case, or maybe shell, which fits over the top of your computer. Most of these protective gear are usually model specific since they are manufactured to fit perfectly over the natural outer shell. You can buy them directly from owner, or from third party sources if they are readily available for your notebook, however only a few laptop could have a shell on the market. Just as before, thanks for your suggestions.

4. Drinks To Lose Belly Fat16/07/2018 at 4:52 amReply

Appreciate your extra sorts of astonishing content. The site every second might any individual have that style of details such an ideal habit allied later than producing? I acquire a campaigning up coming 7 days, using this program . upon the hunt for this nice of information.

5. weee disposal16/07/2018 at 10:51 amReply

Thanks for the tips you have provided here. Something important I would like to state is that personal computer memory demands generally increase along with other developments in the technologies. For instance, whenever new generations of cpus are made in the market, there’s usually a matching increase in the size and style calls for of both personal computer memory and hard drive space. This is because the program operated by way of these processors will inevitably increase in power to take advantage of the new technology.

6. recycle computers16/07/2018 at 5:03 pmReply

Thanks for the tips you have contributed here. Something important I would like to state is that laptop or computer memory specifications generally rise along with other advances in the technological innovation. For instance, when new generations of processor chips are made in the market, there is usually a corresponding increase in the scale calls for of both laptop or computer memory plus hard drive room. This is because software program operated through these processor chips will inevitably boost in power to use the new technological innovation.

7. old computer recycling16/07/2018 at 6:23 pmReply

I have really learned newer and more effective things as a result of your blog. One other thing I’d prefer to say is the fact newer pc operating systems tend to allow more memory to be used, but they additionally demand more memory space simply to operate. If an individual’s computer is unable to handle more memory and the newest computer software requires that storage increase, it usually is the time to buy a new Computer system. Thanks

8. www.hotmail.com16/07/2018 at 6:34 pmReply

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few
    of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

9. free computer recycling oxford16/07/2018 at 9:14 pmReply

I have discovered some new issues from your internet site about computer systems. Another thing I have always thought is that computer systems have become a specific thing that each family must have for most reasons. They provide convenient ways in which to organize homes, pay bills, go shopping, study, hear music and in many cases watch tv shows. An innovative approach to complete many of these tasks is to use a laptop. These desktops are mobile, small, robust and convenient.

10. hotmail sign in17/07/2018 at 8:50 amReply

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

11. hotmail singn in17/07/2018 at 10:14 amReply

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.

I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

12. hotmail singn in17/07/2018 at 10:45 amReply

When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she
    wishes to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over
    here.

13. www.hotmail.com17/07/2018 at 1:03 pmReply

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s
    content daily along with a cup of coffee.

14. hotmailsigninbox.com17/07/2018 at 4:01 pmReply

Hello to every , as I am really eager of reading this website’s post to be
    updated regularly. It includes fastidious information.

15. www.hotmail.com17/07/2018 at 11:14 pmReply

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

16. www.hotmail.com18/07/2018 at 12:02 amReply

I think that everything typed was very reasonable.
    However, think on this, what if you wrote a catchier post title?
    I ain’t saying your information isn’t solid, but what if you added something that grabbed a person’s attention?
    I mean KPU Buka Pendaftaran Calon Legislatif – REPUBLIKNEWS is kinda vanilla.
    You might look at Yahoo’s home page and note how they write news titles
    to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a related
    video or a pic or two to get readers excited about everything’ve got to say.
    In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit
    more interesting.

17. it recycling bracknell18/07/2018 at 7:26 amReply

I’ve learned new things as a result of your blog site. One other thing I’d really like to say is newer personal computer os’s often allow much more memory to use, but they as well demand more memory simply to function. If one’s computer cannot handle additional memory and also the newest software package requires that ram increase, it can be the time to buy a new Laptop. Thanks

18. recycle ilion batteries bracknell20/07/2018 at 11:26 amReply

Thanks for the strategies presented. One thing I should also believe is always that credit cards presenting a 0% rate of interest often lure consumers with zero rate of interest, instant authorization and easy over-the-internet balance transfers, nevertheless beware of the real factor that may void your 0% easy street annual percentage rate and throw anybody out into the bad house in no time.

19. Unterkunft Waldenbuch21/07/2018 at 12:21 amReply

Schöne ruhige 1-Zimmer Wohnung / Küche / BAD / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / Waschmaschine Im Grünen gelegene, komfortable, am Ende einer Sackgasse, helle ruhige 1-Zimmerwohnung mit separatem, eigenem Eingang. Die Wohnung wurde im Mai 2018 komplett renoviert und Neu eingerichtet. Parkplatzmöglichkeiten gibt es auf der öffentlichen Straße und sind in der Regel immer vorhanden. Die Wohnung hat einen 40 Zoll Sat-TV, eine Waschmaschine, sowie Internet (Wlan) gegen eine kleine Gebühr. Ein Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett sind ebenfalls forhanden. In der Küche finden Sie neben einem Backofen mit Cerankochfeld, eine Geschirspülmaschine, einen Kühlschrank mit 4-Sterne Gefrierfach, eine Kaffeemaschine ,Wasserkocher sowie einen Toaster. Der Schoko- “laden“ Werksverkauf der Weltberühmten Marke Ritter Sport sowie das Ritter Museum und das Ritter Museums-Café erreichen sie nach ca. 450 Meter bzw. 6 Minuten zu Fuß. Für Naturliebhaber lädt der schöne Schönbuch-Wald direkt vor der Haustüre zu Spaziergängen oder Wanderungen ein. Waldenbuch liegt am Nördlichen Rand des Waldgebiets und gleichnamigen Naturparks Schönbuch ca. 17 km südlich von Stuttgart und hat ca. 8500 Einwohner. Nach Böblingen sind es ca.14 km, nach Tübingen ca. 19 km und zur Messe Stuttgart ca. 12 km. Idyllisch im Tal gelegen strahlt Waldenbuch heute mit seinen Fachwerkhäusern, Brunnen und Staffeln im historischen Altstadtkern einen ganz besonderen Charme aus. Sowohl die Stadtkirche St. Veit mit ihrem 36 Meter hohen Kirchturm als auch das wunderschöne Schloss begeistern die Gäste. 24h Check-In nach Absprache möglich Lebensmitteldiscounter wie Lidl, DM-Drogerie-Markt, Penny Markt und Getränkemarkt erreicht man zu Fuß in ca. 5 bis 20 Minuten. Durch die ruhige aber dennoch zentrale Lage der Wohnung ist man mit dem Auto in kurzer Zeit in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen der Outlet-Stadt Metzingen oder Sindelfingen.

Tinggalkan Balasan